Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday, November 10th, 2006

Another 6km's just clocked up (725251miles). I also included 4x 1minute speed intervals.I don't know what my pace is during my intervals,I just go by breathing rate.

I am about to go and have lunch with a long lost friend!
We have known one another since we were teens,but then adulthood pulled us apart and we lost contact.
The other day a mutual friend ran into her and gave her my number.
We spoke for an hour and a half excitedly trying to fill one another in.

We haven't seen one another for about 15 years!!
15 years ago I weighed about 30kg's more than I do now.
She is one of the few people who knew me when I weighed less than 50kg and more than 80k. I don't think she's ever seen me 'normal'

It's going to be freaky-but how nice is it to have a friend that has known you for that long.

I hope she's looking forward to it as much as I am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell? I have no idea how much you weighed/currently weigh. Don't make me do math!! agggghhh :mad:

You like the maroon? When are you coming stateside? How's the jobsearch?

What did your friend say, was she amazed at the weight loss? I think it's awesome!!!

Don't party to hardy...taggie.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home