Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday,December 1st,2006

Tuesday: Circuit Training
Wednesday: 9.6kms
Thursday: 6.04 kms,circuit training
Friday: Circuit Training

It's been a big week!
The past 2 days I have been in training for my new job.
I'm learning to say 'Hi! It's great here at curves!"

Next week should be a real treat.I'll be working at 2 jobs! My first 2 shifts at the centre and my old job.
Perhaps I could combine the two and take the Curvee girls down to Parliament house for a quick protest about salaries while doing squats and pausing every 8 minutes take their pulse to make sure they're in the right 'zone'

I've had my first, inspired idea.
Rather than the dulcet american female tones of the current recording used to cue members to the next bit of equipment, 'mooove to the next station!"
I say we have an Aussie one 'Right.Move yer arse to the next wotsit'

~~~~~~~~~~
Well,it looks like the Labor Party are going through another leadership challenge.About time really.How long has it been since the last? 10 minutes?
You know-call me whacky-but-if a party demonstrates lots of faith and talks up their leadership,then,that confidence could rub off onto voters.
Just a thought.


Poor old bomber.
Don't worry matey.If you get dumped AGAIN,maybe you can challenge Sam, the replacement wiggle!

Because, I think,we should have the yellow wiggle we deserve.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wake up Jeff - err I mean Kim!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home