Monday, March 12, 2007

pardon my vag

I've missed you so.

Yes..all 5 of you,you big lugs.



Many things have kept me away,the details of which I won't bore you with but,well,here's a hint.

See that tuft of reddish/highlighted hair behind Brian Burke?









Say no more ,right? -nose tap-





Training: I started a new programe last week. I am still doing the same mileage,but running 4x a week rather than 5/6. My weekday runs are longer to make up for the days I don't run,so,it's a little like doing more long runs.More details to follow!



"Move to the next station"

As you may know a couple of months ago I landed a job at that w0mens gym, "Nerves".

Here is an overview of how it panned out.



I could accept that on the money I was earning, I wouldn't be making the Gold Coast Marathon this year.

I could not accept we hadn't recieved the 90c casual pay increase.



I could accept that I had to answer the phone using a script.

I could not accept someone not thinking I could substitute the word 'especially' with 'specifically'



I could accept I had to wear an unflattering scolloped neck t-shirt.

I could not accept the tye dye purple ones.



I could accept scrubbing rest stations,vacuuming,toilet cleaning,dusting and machine wipe downs as part of my duty statements.

But, I REFUSED to accept listeining to Deep Purple's, Smoke on the Water being sung by some barber shop quartet in that REALLY annoying pumped up beat ONE MORE TIME.



And so, after being bitten by a redback and almost treading on a tiger snake, I realised that

1. there's just one too many creepy, crawly,creepy,bitey animal in this country!..But,thankfully, Amanda Vanstone got kicked off the front bench.



and 2,despite things taking a piece out of me or wanting to,I could survive ,and so,I needed to quit and move on to something else.



So,for now, I am back teaching.

More on that later.





And finally,in response to the students at Westchester High School who were suspended for saying the word 'vagina' during a school performance

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17535427/



may I just say



vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina, vagina vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina,vagina and finally..vagina.

5 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

I missed you- that Brian Burke, apparently he is responsible for EVERYTHING bad. Thankfully this post has everything I missed over the past few weeks including gratuitous use of the word vagina. Welcome back.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ruune said...

Welcome back. I concur with all of the things that you couldn't accept - after all, a girl has standards!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Hey tinks - you're back!! I was wondering where you got to!

Teaching eh? I'm sure you will impart your enthusiasm, zest and unique outlook on life to our future leaders.

How's the running??

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really good to see you back, shorty.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! You're back! :)

Dan Q

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home