Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday,December somethingorather,2006

Well,it's been a while.
Fear not,I have been running and my Chi is well on the way to pouring out like nobodys business-but that is a story for another day.

I won't bore you with the details of what I've been doing-let's just say I've been busy launching myself into my new job and trying to focus on getting into the right groove.

Since I last posted I have had one thing bothering me and one illuminating brain-gasm.

Firstly the bother.

I attended a 2 day first aid course and during this ,the trainer told us that she had been told,and it was true, that some bloke had dislocated his hip and had popped his dislocated hip back in himself (with me so far?) and in doing so he CAUGHT HIS TESTICLE.

So while I giggled at the 5 blokes sitting across from me who had all crossed their legs in a synchronising manner at the thought of this,I then turned to the trainer and said "Wait.How is that possible?"

She went on to repeat that he caught his testicle.

Well,I thought about it,and then asked, "But how?"

She then looked at me like I was obviously some perverted feminazi taking pleasure in the thought of a man catching his testicle with his dislocated hip bone,but truly,that isn't the case!! (well,except for the perverted bit".

I just don't understand how it's physically possible to
1. Pop your own hip back in and
2. Catch your testicle-
and SHE wasn't explaining it!!

So I concluded that maybe this bloke not only had a dislocated hip but he was also very cold.

I retold the story to a couple of my new co-workers,expecting them to nod with furrowed brows in furious agreement that this was indeed hard to understand.But instead all I got was at most, a slight head bob and a "he must have popped it back in while lying down and caught it'

What the...?


HOW??

Am I the only person who doesn't geddit?
Anyone reading this who can enlighten me as to how it could occur (pictoral aide optional) OR who is willing to fess up that they don't see how it's possible,please do so.

And now for the illuminating brain-gasm.

Do you remember in Seinfeld how Elaine had the idea that there be a muffin top ship that only sold muffin tops?
Well,my idea is a shop that just sells mago pips.

Who doesn't love sitting there with sticking fingers and elbows trying to scratch the last bits of mango fibres off a freshly excavated mango pip?

Bloody brilliant I say.

And don't any of you tell me you don't geddit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I don't get it either!

And if you want the pips, I'll have the good bit :)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the only thing I can think is that his testicles were REALLY REALLY BIG and that all the extra flappy skin (assuming it was flappy at the time) somehow inverted through an orifice. Sure, why not? That'd be what happened.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

Maybe her flirting needs some work...?!? And you weren't meant to question - she is the instructor after all...!

Mangoes... yum!

MAR.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this, I did what any normal male would do.

I immediately took of all my clothes and lay flat on my back.

I am not an expert on Anantomy, but I do believe I am anatomically correct. And.....I can't see this as being possible.

But maybe I, or the man in question, is a genetic freak.

I like the mango idea!

If you weren't such a devoted Commie, I would suggest that you become a mango magnet....dan the buttman

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I don't have testicles, I have had a dislocated hip, and I can tell you it's not something that lets you calmly lie down and "pop" it back in. With a dislocated hip, all you can do is cry like a little girl, even if you're a big girl, or a man.

Nice to see you back, btw.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home