Monday, April 16, 2007

God save the Queen. We mean it man...

Monday: x training; 20min arc trainer,20min bike,20min weights
Tuesday: 15km easy
Wednesday: x training;15min rowing,30min weights
Thursday; Long Run 30km
Friday;5km recovery run,bike 20min
Saturday: 12km easy
Sunday; 10km incl 3km at 4.50 pace

Best long run I've had this year.Felt pretty strong throughout although my pace did slow in the last 4-5km's. I also did it with no sport gels which may or may not be related to the amount of nougat I snarfed down during Easter.
This week is supposed to be an easier week,but I think I might go for 32kms.We'll see!

~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere in an English castle built with the money thieved from countless generations Prince Wills and "commoner" Kate are in a heated argument
Will: Awright geeezzaa! Kate come 'ere an' kiss my royal ring. Sorted mate.
Kate:Blimey! In no way'll I be subjected ter yaaahr class structure. Nuff said, yeah?
Will: Lor' luv a duck! come on love. I am yaaahr future king.bow down ter me! Know what I mean?
Kate:Gawdon Bennet! look mate.I don't care who yew bloody well are an' besides im considerin' joinin' da classless socie'y twats par'y so,i really don't think dis is gon'a work out. OK?
Will: Blimey! go away then.you're never touchin' my septure again! Nuff said, yeah?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have become a virtual running machine! Great work !

And as for Wills and Kate...I don't know how you deciphered their conversation (mental telepathy?), but I bet that's exactly how the breakup happened. :D

dan the buttman

5:00 AM  
Blogger JH said...

Wills sounds surprisingly like some sort of evil hybrid of Mike Skinner and Phil Mitchell.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

30k's. Crikey!!! I shudder to even imagine myself RIDING that far! I agree with Dan. You are a MACHINE!!!!!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! We miss you around the Clubhouse. We could use some Aussie sass in there!

Hope all is well,

El Dude

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sekhmet said...

Have you given up blogging Tinkle???

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy, last post in April? Pathetic. Come back to the CH. We miss you!

Tamb.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home